If there's one thing that I truly despise, it's introductions. "Don't judge a book by it's cover," admonishes the old adage. The same applies to first blog posts.
It feels like a huge responsibility: to be setting the tone of the entire blog in just a few opening sentences. Already, you are conceiving notions about me, expectations about this story. Impressions which may prove to be false, and thoughts that may be more accurate than you suspect.
I myself have no idea what this blog will become. I am simply looking for a place to be myself, to vent when I need to. I don't expect anyone to really read my rubbish, and I offer my hearty apologies to anyone who does. If you choose to read, I cannot stop you. But I will give fair warning: this blog will most likely be filled with petty angst, with uninteresting personal reflections, and with unhealthy thoughts and goals.
Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment