No work til the 20th! Yay for vacation-time!
I'm going on a "weekend trip" today and tomorrow with D and his friend (the one who called me out on the salad the other day). Apparently they take this trip every summer and they've invited me along. Basically, it's the beach and waterpark about 2 hours away. I live about 15 minutes away from the beach right now, so I'm not awfully excited about that (though I love love love the beach). But OMG do you KNOW how long it has been since I've been to a waterpark? Like at LEAST 10 years. I barely even remember the last one I went to. And D says this one has awesome slides.
ADRENALINE RUSHES FTW.
ZOMG SLIDESSLIDESSLIDES!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFind the biggest, coolest looking one and ride it TWICE. Once for you, once for me :D
I'll definitely have some sexxxy fun time with Miles. He's back at his house now, so tomorrow night SERIOUS FUN is planned ;)
You? Lame? NEVARRRR! Unless you somehow land yourself on crutches. D: *Touches wood*
HAVE A BLAST!! Make like your fishies and swim and splash and have a great time! ^.^
xoxo!!
I love water slides! Have fun!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI went on a drop slide this summer and my wig came off. lol LOVE SLIDES! just strap your hair on tight, eh?
ReplyDelete