11/15/11

Three more days until the weekend.  Three more days.  1. 2. 3.  The same number as the hours of sleep I had last night.  I can make it three more days, right?  Easy-peasy.

Less than 1 month until the end of this semester.  Oh winter break, how I long for you.  So much time to catch up on my thesis work!

I bought some lovely wool a couple days ago.  7 different colors.  Stripey hats for everyone for Christmas!

I yelled at FH yesterday and then cried.  Poor man.  He hugged me and then proceeded to stay up past his bedtime helping me get through the presentation I needed done for this morning's meeting.  Such a lovely lovely man.

I'm very tired today.

1 comment:

  1. *Squiddy hugs*

    There is wool&yarn porn on my blog for when you have time :) (Another Milton trip)

    Deep breath, you can do this. You've got us for moral support and FH for the physical assignment-help and hit-you-on-the-head-and-stuff-you-in-bed support.

    I prescribe a <10min microbreak RIGHT NOW.
    Make a cup of tea, watch these, then back to it.
    http://youtu.be/M6ZjMWLqJvM
    http://youtu.be/Mx4uWPrBcFk
    http://youtu.be/IkTw7J-hGmg

    Gooooooo Salix!

    <3

    ReplyDelete