8/2/09

Hyperactivity

God, the caffeine in the diet pills is getting to me. I am so hyped up right now. Not to the point of shaking or anything, but just generally I don't want to sit still. At all.

Actually, at least 25% of that feeling is because I don't want to be doing work...yet that's what I have to do today. Sit at a computer and work. On a Sunday. Bleh.

My scale's gone crazy. It's not possible to gain a pound between 3 AM (insomnia) and 8 AM when I haven't eaten or drunk anything but about 3 sips of flavored water. It's not possible! I hate it. Evil, maniacal, torturous device. Hate.

But I feel empty, so it's ok.

Is that odd? Sometimes the number on the scale doesn't matter as much as how I feel. If I'm empty, it's all ok. If I'm full, even if the number has gone down, it's not ok.

Of course, at other times, the scale dictates my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment