6/8/10

After the better part of a week with no internet (grumblegrumbleComcastgrumble), it is nice to be online again.  I've only had email access at the lab--I'm too afraid to go on any other sites because I don't want my mentor to catch me out not working.

Tonight we are having a party at my house.  Potluck.  So I will eat.  I have been eating too much lately.  Maybe tomorrow I will fast.  Maybe.  Who knows?  I am medicated yet I am still out of control.

Dr. Therapist is treating the ED as just a symptom of the anxiety disorder she claims I have.  I do not know what to think about this.  It doesn't seem to be working.

Now I am going to catch up on your lives.  I missed you, lovelies.  <3

1 comment:

  1. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!!
    :D
    SO glad to see you back, my lovely! How have yo been? I hope you've been having lots of good sex with D :p

    Pfft, let Dr.Therapist have her theories. Who know, maybe she'll so some good?

    <3<3<3<3<3!!!!

    ReplyDelete