6/15/10

Urology appointment today.  Man on the phone says they usually make people wait a week.  Is the rush with me a good or bad thing?  I just want to get it over with.

D asked if I wanted him to come with me today.  I said no, I am fine.  Sometimes I am too proud for my own good.

I hate hospitals.  I hate doctors.  I am afraid.

3 comments:

  1. the rush is a good thing because you don't want to be with the pain for a week.

    I'll be thinking of you, hope it goes well, good luck

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll hold your hand in spirit. I HATE hospitals too!!

    Kelly is right, rush=good thing. Less pain and shitty pain meds.

    *Hold your hand*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant satand hospital. the smell just maks me want to run away

    i really hope you are okey.

    ReplyDelete