5/20/11

Survived this week and so even though I still have intense amounts of work to do, stress levels have decreased exponentially.  It helps that the weather has been warm and sunshine-y and that today is Day #4 of no binging.

Right now I am food-stressing because I need to go to the store and get some brown-bag lunch items for boat days this weekend + Monday.  And I am not feeling 100% non-binge-y.  But I have to go, because all I have in the fridge right now is an apple, a bag of baby carrots, and some Powerade Zero.  And all I have in my cupboard is tea and oatmeal and several different varieties of soup, both canned and in packets (and as I have mentioned before, soup + boats = disaster).  So yes.  Must go to store and get normal-people-lunch-foods.  Wrap or sandwich fixin's.  (That's the southern girl in me coming out.  Fixin's, y'all!)

I am gonna take tonight off.  Watch some Hulu.  Write M a long-overdue email.  Maybe start on the book FH lent me.  Go to sleep early.

It's going to be wonderful.  :)

1 comment:

  1. While you're at home, write a list. Then write on it "Buy the list, the whole list and nothing but the list" plug in some headphones, obey the note and avoid aisles with binge-foods if you can :)

    I like the sound of your evening plan! Yahoo! :D

    Lol, I didn't end up exercising the planned self-control with the candy. Moral of the story is to not buy so much at once next time!

    Love you. Hope you have a good night! *Squiddy hugs*

    ReplyDelete