5/16/11

This song makes me cry.  (Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri)

And I wish I were strong like her, strong enough to say no if D wanted me back.  I don't think I am.  So I guess it's a good thing he doesn't.

2 comments:

  1. give it time. strength develops with repetition of moving heavy things, and the heaviness taxes all your effort in brief spurts until one day...it doesn't tax your effort at all.

    your heart is heavy now. lift it, put it down. lift it, put it down...until one day it lifts and stays aloft like it was never heavy to begin with.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST SAW THIS AND HAD TO SHOW YOU:
    http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10726885

    *Hugs and cries* Too much sadness lately. Sunshine will come soon. It needs to.

    D is a tosser and you're worth so much more than him. Your heart needs time to heal and grow stronger. Listen to Kaze, she speaks wise words.

    I'm hoping that the person who will treat you like the goddess you are will come by and sweep you off your feet (Or mertail)

    ReplyDelete