I disappeared. Lo siento. :(
I'm drowning lately in work and food. And my laptop crashed so now all I've got is my lab computer. Must get over paranoia of using Blogger in the lab. Feels very exposed, but what else can I do?
Someday I'll have less work maybe? This thesis has taken over everything. I wake up shower run to lab work work work go home sleep wake up and do it again. Weekends I spend with FH and we are lazy together.
I am whale-like. I can feel it, I can see it, and the scale confirms it. Ugh.
I have 45 minutes of freedom now. Time to go read blogs.
<3
Oh, hai. You've been quite a busy bumblebee. Not always a bad thing, and a break from internets can also be refreshing. The good thing about all those moments you're catching up on is that they are trapped in amber here, preserved words like flies in honey. Pick 'em out at your leisure; they ain't goin nowhere.
ReplyDeleteLazy time is lovely. I enjoy mine...gonna enjoy some right now, I think. ;p