7/3/11

I feel bittersweet and illusory.

The doctor's scale told me Friday that I am fat.  (Somehow that makes it more official than my scale.)

I went to a concert with FH last night and jumped the entire time.  Today my legs are not sore but they are tired.  We went to the library and walked around downtown for a couple hours and then came back to his apartment and watched Princess Mononoke.

It's sad that FH is not really mine, but then again I suppose I am not his either.

All of next week I am on boat, which is exciting since I've never actually over-nighted on a boat before.

I want to write more, I want to let all the words in my head out, but I cannot because FH has just finished making me dinner.  So my brain will remain full.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately...I miss you guys muchly.

Love,

Salix

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the sweet comment on my last post. I really appreciate it.

    1. you are not fat.
    2. you are awesome
    3. you are worth a lot
    4. stay strong!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete