Life is busy and I am tired. Data entry and data analysis and organizing next week's boat trips. And trying to find a place to live in 2 months.
Therapist gave me a book to read called Eating in the Light of the Moon.
I went to the doctor's today to talk about birth control options (in addition to condoms, which I consider a must), now that I am apparently sexually active again. Thinking about an IUD. Gyno appointment tomorrow. Blugggghhhh.
Okay, I'm boring. I'll stop now.
You're not boring!
ReplyDeleteLol, I did my 4th form PE poster on the IUD. Can be good, can cause issues. Like all things :/ Just don't get the injection if you have PCOS, coz it makes it worse in the long run D:
If I lived close enough to be a data monkey, I would <3 Alas, I'm down here with the cold and the flightless birds :(
Squiddy hugs to you!
xoxoxo
EATING IN THE LIGHT OF THE MOON!!! amazing book. I read it in residential. Its good..
ReplyDelete...and I'm a data monkey... sometimes at work
haha
xoxo
-Lisa
http://coupdegrace88.blogspot.com/