Driving driving driving again. Home for a dentist appointment this time (Why even bother going back to school? my mother says over Chrismas break. Because I want to be there for New Year's Eve, I reply. Well then, why bother coming home at all? is her response. Thanks so much, Mom. I can tell how wanted I am.)
Not so bad. I like long car trips alone. I like cranking my music up and singing along.
I just dislike going home.
I re-read Wasted yesterday. Last (and first) time I read it was a year and a half ago. I wondered, this time, if it would still speak to me. It does. I finally bought a copy (ordered it off Amazon with my schoolbooks) so now I'll be able to re-read at will. Yay!
Kissed D at midnight on New Year's as the ball dropped on tv. It was wonderful. This is the crucial month for our relationship...we'll see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed.
PMS-ing like mad. Hate that.
Wow, I'm random today! Maybe next time I'll be more cohesive.
Alright lovelies, I need to go shower and pack my overnight stuff. I'll miss you while I'm in the land of no internets.
I LOVED Ferngully!!!!!!! Okay, Salix, you're making me wanna see it now! Oh, I remember that movie. Hexus, and Batty! Ahahaha!!!! When I was really little, like 3, I used to think the smoke guy was "Texas" (where I live), and I could never understand why Texas was so BAD. Then when I got older I understood the pronunciation better. Wow. Great movie!
ReplyDeleteAccidently came across your blog, Im here now I may aswell say something!...Driving alone..yeh totally agree, best thing ever! Was the land of the no internet really that bad?? or worse????
ReplyDelete