1/28/10

My dad is ok!  After two extra days, the test results came back clean, which means that they got all the cancerous tissue out in the first surgery!

I'm so relieved.  The past week has been stress-stress-binge-stress-PMS-binge-stress.  Not so much fun.  But today I am juice fasting and happy.

I love juice, but I barely ever drink it normally.  I think it's because I can't justify the calories.  Even on juice fasts I always get the "light" versions.

First two tests of the semester tomorrow!  Eeeeks.  I promise a longer post after then.  Perhaps, as SBB suggested, a post on acting more intellectual, less neurotic.

Have a great day today!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it all went well and you can now focus on other things *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo freaking happy for you! That is absolutely awesome!
    I can't justify the cals in juice either, even during a liquid fast - I always water juice waaaay down.
    Deep fried coke? lol How does that even work?! I'm going to google that for sure.
    I'm in Eastern Cda - just outside of Toronto =)
    Here's to a binge/stress freeish weekend! I hope you did well on your tests.
    I'd love to read a post on your background!!
    xo
    SBB (too freaking lazy to log on haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good! So wonderful to hear. My mom's going through something very similar. Colon cancer - recent surgery... found another spot on liver and MRI is tomorrow (friday). I know how scary it is. Sorry you have to go through this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy! Go Salix's dad!That must be such a relief

    Good luck with the juice! I definitely agree about light juice; I the regular stuff is a waste of calories.

    ReplyDelete