2/16/10

panic
too much work and too little time
i cannot do this
i want to escape
i want to hide where no one can find me
i want to make a blanket cave and curl up and sleep
i want the outside world to vanish
the duties and deadlines and responsibilities to fade away
twisting and dissipating like the smoke off a prisoner's last cigarette
i want to hurt
i want to vomit until i am no more
i want to disappear
i want to become non-existent
as though i never was and never will be
i want to be only the faintest memory in the collective human conscious
the instinct that says run
run away now

i want to die

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you're feeling like this hun. I want to run away right now too. I just wanted you to know I'm reading and although I don't feel like I can say anything that will help, I am thinking of you!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hugs* Come hide in my fort. We can build a super-awesome hideout using the 2 lounge suits and assload of blankets that exist in my flat.

    You can never become non-existent because I love you and will NEVEREVEREVER forget you! EVER!! Take a deep breath and use it to tell the least-important things to fuck off while you have a cuppa <3

    ReplyDelete