Today I feel better. :)
In fact, I feel pretty happy. Which is kind of weird, because today I have eaten too much and been too unproductive. Ah well. Tomorrow is a new day.
In exactly 2 weeks and 1 day, I will be on a plane to England. Excited much? (YES) You heard (read) me correctly--I get to spend all of my spring break touring England and Wales in search of the Holy Grail. Plus a whole free day in London with no scheduled scholastic activities. I can't wait!
Food is acctualy not that bad, not if it makes you happy :) being happy is more important than being thin.
ReplyDeleteI agree with AVY if only my brain would agree with it instead of listening to ED all the time :-/
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Sarah
I am so glad you're feeling happier - however does that mean you're out of the club? =(
ReplyDeleteEnjoy England!! I'd be super excited too!
xo
<33
ReplyDeleteYou're right lol -- I so did not want to hear that =P I find it pretty impossible to believe... But we'll see right? Right.
xo
oh annnnd lol -- That wasn't really in the book, that was me... writing about why I am pissed off, and I believe... it's mentioned in A book, but I don't know which one. And that whole something - for dummies sounded like a good title lol.. Didn't expect there to really be a book though.
ReplyDeletexo
On your hunt for the Grail you MUSTMUSTMUST take detailed architectural notes on the castles of the British isles so we can decide which components to include in the Blanket Castle.
ReplyDeleteOh you luck dog, Salix! Good luck, safe flying and be careful in Pom-Land!
<3<3<3<3