Update: I am a huge cow.
I am the size of those inflatable cows you see outside Chick-Fil-A on advertisements. Unfortunately not helium-filled, however.
If I were, I'd be lighter.
Also I have a test today. For which I have not really studied.
Ugh.
Update: We are cows together, then. This heifer has rediscovered her passion for control, though, so as long as I stay away from the chocolate, all should be right with the world. ;)
ReplyDeleteI also had a test today (chemistry, ugh!) for which I had not studied. I had pulled out my study guide and stared blankly at it, wishing that it would just start shouting answers at me...alas, this did not occur.
I'm fairly sure I failed it.
But you can do better! I'm crossing fingers for you! <3
I'm sorry you are feeling horrible. I'm sure you are not a cow, this is just the image that ED sends to you. I hope you have a better day tomorrow and feel a little better. Thinking of you!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Sarah