Dreams, disappointments, triumphs. Love and loss. A story with occasional pictures.
Feel better. :-( I'm right there with you. You're not alone. UGH.
oh em gee. pms is such a bitch and I am on the same fat schedule as you are. we can wear sweat pants together.
Sorry, sweetie :( It will be over soon!
*Hugs*
My sister and I have our periods at the same time every month. Our fricken vampire doggie thinks it's awesome. She will eat the bathroom garbage.The holy water didn't work... if she chews up another pair of our panties, were using a stake next.Yes, I am PMSing right now.
Feel better. :-( I'm right there with you. You're not alone. UGH.
ReplyDeleteoh em gee. pms is such a bitch and I am on the same fat schedule as you are. we can wear sweat pants together.
ReplyDeleteSorry, sweetie :( It will be over soon!
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
ReplyDeleteMy sister and I have our periods at the same time every month.
ReplyDeleteOur fricken vampire doggie thinks it's awesome. She will eat the bathroom garbage.
The holy water didn't work... if she chews up another pair of our panties, were using a stake next.
Yes, I am PMSing right now.