In the midst of chem hw, I distracted myself: "Oh! I'll just have a quick peek at Blogger!"
And guess what I discovered? Little green people proclaiming that I have 1 follower!
Oh dear oh dear oh good golly miss molly, I am excited! My first ever follower!
Hello, E H, and welcome! I am glad you are here! No longer shall I proclaim my thoughts into an endless net of space and bytes and pixels and general computer-y bits!
I will endeavor not to bore you to tears. (Oh god! The expectations! Now I shall have to actually be interesting! And really keep up with my blog and not slack on writing!)
And now back to the evils of chemical analysis, as I really must finish these problems before my club meeting. :(
haha hello to the little green messangers!! don't you think chemistry should go stick its head down a toilet?? I do. Doesn't help that i left my chem book at school....good luck! =:+) (weird face cause i kept pressing the wrong buttons)
ReplyDeleteIsn't blogger great for that? I've been sitting here for about 2 hours pottering when I should be hooking into some Economics. You are far more interesting than study could ever be! :p
ReplyDelete