I am PMS-ing. And retaining water. And feeling absolutely gross.
I always end up binging around that time of the month. So far, it's been on low-cal stuff--Arctic Zero ice cream (132 cals/pint) and the aforementioned shirataki noodles--which is, I suppose, not too awful...but eeuurgh I feel bloated!
I've had two comments on weight loss this semester, which is odd, as I've not lost all that much weight yet. The first was, I think, actually meant as a consolation because of the ex situation, because it was from one of his friends. The second was from a girl who (I think) gained a little weight over the summer, so it's possible she was trying to make herself feel better. I was also wearing a dressier shirt than normal that day. And I got a new hairstyle meant to slim my face a bit (I have a very round face).
Anyway though, both times I thought to myself, "Wow. What will they say when I actually hit my gw?" I'm currently at a slightly overweight BMI (at least for another 6.5 lbs...), so I've got quite a ways to go. I can't wait to see what I look like then--I've not been at a low-normal BMI since the beginning of high school (when I quit sport and started binge-eating).
In other news, I'm scheduled to go on a weekend get-away with my friend and her fiance. Said friend is not skinny. And she does not like people around her to be skinnier than her. She will probably try to feed me up all weekend.
My plan of attack: I have no money. Thus, bringing as much food of my own as is feasible. Also, stopping by drugstore tomorrow to check out available diet aids. Maybe a fat-blocker?
Hmmm...maybe if my period holds off until Friday, I can use cramps as an excuse.
No comments:
Post a Comment