9/21/09

Overworked

So much to do and so little time to do it!  Aaugh!

I have hit a plateau, weight-wise, and have been feeling bingey.  I get really triggered by stress and frustration, and I've had an inordinate amount of both today. 

But I will prevail!  I will will will break through this! 

(and I will not have a mental breakdown because of all this work...homework, and grad applications, and the GRE, and managing the club, and teaching...bleah)

Lots and lots of love from the fatty who is behind on reading blogs due to a weekend of no internet access!

1 comment:

  1. You can resist the binge!! Do something distracting or make a really pretty small thing of whatever you're craving and take your time on it. Self control and pamperization! :D

    Put the work in a big pile in the middle of the street and set it on fire. I can bring my assignments to fuel it and marshmallows to roast!

    <3

    ReplyDelete