9/30/09

Scattered

thoughts like droplets flying, products of adiabatic cooling as they sweep over windward mountain slopes...condensing, vapor rejected by the very air that cradled it only moments before.

I hate myself right now.

GW1 waves goodbye as I gallop back to my starting point.

I've done this before.  Many times.

I just want to be normal!  After 7 fucking years of disorder.  I just want not to think about anything.  I want to give up.

Did well on the GREs.  Not a perfect score, but higher than I'd expected.

Binged.

Profs told me my scores meant I could go pretty much wherever I want.

Binged more.

Why am I doing this to myself?

Am I scared of options?

Played with fish today for my thesis.

Drifted in and out of class.

Binged.

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever give up! Everyone slips up sometimes; things will work out okay.

    Thanks so much for following :)

    xo,
    Margie.

    ReplyDelete