(a comment for the lovely Peri, placed here because I cannot place it on her blog)
Waaah Peri, your first paragraph has completely made my day!
I intensely dislike eating in front of others (I feel so self-conscious it's almost paralyzing) hence the incredible pizza restraint. Believe me, if it had been just me and the pizza, one of us would very quickly have been devoured. And as pizza does not have teeth...well, you see where I am going with this!
Our scales should meet--they seem to be soul-mates, of sorts.
I loveyouloveyoulove you!
(P.S. Boy is a total ass, and you are a complete saint for putting up with him.)
Aww a whole post for meh? *Sniffles* *Tacklehugs* I love you!!
ReplyDeleteStupid Blogger, WORK PROPERLY!!! D:
Lol I wouldn't say pizza doesn't have teeth. I SWEAR I came across a piece of someone's denture in my pizza once DX GROSS!!
Hmm, maybe our scales were separated at birth? A pair of evil twins destined to wreak havoc on our sanity?