10/18/09

Every time I get under GW 1 I promptly binge.  It is a bizarre behavior.  Stomach, body, brain, you have much farther to go!  Do not get complacent.

Today's binge was bad, but it could have been worse.  I will content myself with that thought.

I have not accomplished anything yet.  Grad applications linger over my head like a threatening storm cloud.  I do not know why I am so afraid of them!  Surely the process cannot be that bad!  I have a back-up plan for if everyone rejects me.  I have great GRE scores and I look pretty good on paper.  Why am I so hesitant?  I should just get the damn things over with.

I wish that I was less awkward around people.  I wish I was slim and delicate and confident.

I need to leave so that I do not miss another meeting.  My commitments are no longer enjoyable...they are a constant drudgery that I only perform to satisfy everyone else's expectations.  What do I do for myself and only for myself?  Nothing.  Perhaps that is why I binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment