10/23/09

Much has happened.  Someone I know admitted to having a crush on me (apparently for a while...like even when I was still with ex)--we'll call him D for simplicity.

Ohgod.  It's so difficult being single!  I don't know what to do about this.  Do I like him?  I have no idea.

He's invited me to dinner and a movie with a group of friends tomorrow.  I am sort of panicking.  Maybe I can find a menu online??

I am reading all your blogs and I love you all!  I just still have not figured out the commenting thing yet.  Every time I try, Blogger eats my words.

1 comment:

  1. Blogger can be so temperamental sometimes. I've been on here on and off for a year and I still don't get it.

    Being single can be such a confusing mess. And people always seem to want to confess their deepest affections at the WORST possible time.
    But then again being in a relationship is much more of a mess and about a bazillion times more confusing.

    I wonder sometimes why relationships are so popular ha ha

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete