Mkay. So. Saltwater flush? Definitely worked. I recommend.
I used 1 tbs sea salt in 1 L water, warmed up a bit. Tasted absolutely vile. But within the next hour or so...results. :)
Todayyy I am craving. My brain keeps saying, come on...one last hurrah before the new year. But that is a silly thought, and I will not listen. Besides, I need to be empty for tomorrow...have to meet some of D's friends and go to a New Year's party with him. And I would like to make a good impression.
So I am chewing peppermint gum and trying to keep busy.
And now I'll go make some oolong tea. Yummm.
Stay strong, everyone! 2010 is almost upon us--new decade, new beginnings! Let's throw out our past mistakes and start anew. We can do it!
Skinny face <3 AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteSo I've never worked up the guts to do a salt water flush just because it sounds absolutely disgusting....
You found it worth while and successful? Does it feel like laxies? Did you do the whole laying on your side etc thing?
No one more last hoorah - so not worth it, plus you want to feel empty for New Yrs! Stay busy and focused!
xo
Wooo YEAH! Bring it ON 2010! *Raises cup of peppermint tea*
ReplyDelete