12/15/09

Wheee finally done with exams!  Still slogging through grad applications though...

Roomies and I are having a party tonight to celebrate end of finals.  Movies, baked goods, hot drinks, etc.  Only tea for me (I hope)!  Celestial Seasonings Gingerbread Spice...delish.  Plus it makes the apartment smell sooooo good.

I have been so bad lately...PMS is no excuse!  But I'm finally over that time of the month (thank God), so maybe now I'll be able to get myself back under control?  (Keep your fingers crossed!)  Yesterday was a liquid-only day...yummy coffee and orange juice and peach-flavored water and a low-cal energy drink for studying.  Today so far only my usual 6 AM exam treat: a soy cappucino.  I treated myself extra and got a grande instead of a tall (I was so tired!  I definitely needed it to get through that final!), so 110 cals instead of 80.  But that's ok!  Today it is ok.

Hope all you lovelies are doing well!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Now its just the wait for results :/

    Ooooh that tea sounds yummy!! <3

    ReplyDelete