12/1/09

No motivation this morning.

I have a quiz and a lab final in 1.5 hrs and yet I cannot bring myself to get out of bed and prep for either.

I want to sleep and sleep and sleep.

At least I do not want to eat.

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel,
    I just want to sleep and forget everything.
    I hope you feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO DO THE FINAL

    If you don't you'll screw your final mark!!

    Good luck! You can do it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I just read this right now, and I have a lab final in 1.5 hours as I read this... strange. Hmmm... How did your's go? Mine is not going to go good no matter how you look at it, because I have been caught up in such a whirlwind of craziness! But that's still my own fault. I COULD have studied, even if it would have gone in one eye and out the other, so to speak! :) Ah, well. Can't be helped, now.

    Anyway, have you seen Dandelion Girl's (glitter in the wind) idea for December? You should check it out. Lovely idea, I think.

    http://glitterinthewind.blogspot.com/2009/12/reply-for-present-and-support-thinnies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your final went OK... <3

    Thanks for the follow =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I start writing a blog about my life with my eating disorder and my addiction to fashion.
    I really need readers, because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I
    was always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it. Untill I discovered the blogs and

    learnt how good it can feel to have readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same

    feelings after a shitty snack attack.

    Plz, visit me:
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete