Feeling better mentally today. Partly because I haven't eaten anything but a couple sour gummy worms and a diet coke. Given the amount I ate yesterday that should even out. I know, I know, I am supposed to be having 3 meals a day. I just can't eat anything else right now. My body hates me and my stomach feels like it will throw up if I put anything into it. And I'm refluxing a little bit. Plus I'm sore all over and my lower back hurts so much that I can't stand up for more than 15-20 minutes. I don't know whether that is due to period; usually I get cramps and backaches at the start, not the end of it. Apparently I'm backwards this time.
I'm being productive. Sort of. I'm doing laundry and I did dishes and cleaned up my room a bit. This morning I spent watching videos on YouTube. Mostly gymnastics videos. I miss being a gymnast. I don't miss all the shit that goes with it--unquestioning obedience, injuries, etc.--but I miss being skinny and healthy. I miss being strong. I miss being able to fly.
I made signage for my walls: "You are elite. Do it.", "No pain, no gain", and "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". Though the last one might not be as appropriate. I think we've gone over this issue already--I don't taste food, especially during a binge. Whatever. Maybe it will motivate me anyway.
Next on the list is to work on my presentation, which I have to unveil to the rest of the lab on Tuesday. Shit.
But at the moment I need to go get my laundry out of the dryer and put it away. I think I'll put some sexy music on and dance while I do that. As long as my back lets me, anyhow.
OMG YES YES YES. There is a scuba school in this town, next year I'm THERE.
ReplyDeleteWe'll have to plan this shit! Some time in the next 5 years so I have time to save up for it and won't QUITE be having a dirty 30th in Aussie. (Seriously, NOT gonna be running from huntsman spiders on my Bday!)
I'm gonna go investigate the school's website. I hope you're having a better day, hun <3
Fuck this is gonna be AWESOME!!!