11/18/10

Salix + grad school = FAIL.

So today we had an in-house conference.  I gave a presentation.  I got lots of nice comments.  I also volunteered as a ballot-counter.  So yeah.  I got to see everyone's scores.  I had the lowest.

Now to write a 15 page proposal that's due tomorrow morning...(I still need 5 more pages because I did the pre-proposal and then did jack-all else because I've been working on OTHER SHIT)

Definitely spending the night in the office tonight.

FUCK.

Update:  So people have been stopping me in the halls today to tell me how much they liked my talk.  FUCK YOU, JUDGES.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, sweets! I'm sure it will get better. Keep up the studying and hard work- it will pay off!!

    Stay strong and beautiful,
    b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when people hate haha. Keep it up youll pull through, whatre you going to grad school for?

    ReplyDelete