My tummy hurts and I overslept this morning and I am tiredtiredtired. Only 9 more days until classes are out and I fly back to D. He's taking me to visit my parents too, but let's not talk about that.
Today I am leaving the office early because I feel like it. Also I want to take a nap before class tonight. Also also I told A (one of my labmates) that I would go by the store and get some coffee so the lab will finally have coffee again. Oh boy. The excitement. I don't want to go to the store. It is too scary. I don't feel controlled and so I am afraid of all the food. Maybe I will buy myself a bag of carrot sticks. Maybe that will keep the binge monster at bay.
What the fuck is wrong with me??? This is NOT NORMAL.
uh-ohh. i wish somebody would go murder the binge monster for all of us. i'm sorry the store is scary for you right now. but like you said, only 9 more days. hang in there, doll.
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
*HUGSHUGSHUGS* Coffee and carrot sticks ONLY. If not carrot sticks, a bunch of apples, ok?
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, lovely. Only 9 days to go! Less than 2 weeks!
The binge monster is a super bitch, for serious. He got me a few days ago and I smacked him in the face.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your tummy hurts, I hope you feel better. :-[ I know coffee will help with the tiredness! I'm drinking some right now, yum!
Stay strong and beautiful,
xoxo,
b.