12/8/10

Today I am confused.  Not about anything, specifically.  Just...confused.

I feel like I am on the edge of a realization, of something thought-worthy, of something insightful but my brain won't cooperate and I cannot think today and I have other work I ought to be doing anyway.

Sometimes I feel like I am not coherent anymore.  Or maybe I mean cohesive.  What is holding me together?  I am I am I am.  I am not?  I don't know.  I am confused.

I did eat yesterday.  More than I wanted, less than I could have.  Success?  Failure?

Today I am drinking calorifically horrible but delicious drinks.  Caramel apple spice.  Mango juice.  Good?  Bad?

Maybe neither.  Maybe nothing is good or bad or success or failure.  Maybe things just are.

I don't know what to say anymore.  I am still on that edge.

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the epiphany toilet episode of Scrubs? It's funny! NO VOMMING though. You are awesome! I say success all round! I love he sound of that caramel apple drink. Focus on the tasty pleasure and don't stress.

    Ok, gtg pack. Love you so much SeaLord! <3

    ReplyDelete