12/7/10

The thing about not eating is that you lose so much so fast the first few days.  In two days I have lost 13.5 lbs.  Yeah, I know it is pretty much all water & food weight, but still.  Do you have any idea how triggering it is to lose that much so quick?  (Of course you do.  You've probably all gone through it.)

Yesterday: 5 baby carrots, 5 green grapes, 1 celery stick = 45 cals.  Plus 3 cups of coffee which had me going off the walls.

Today I will eat something.  That feels like such a weird goal to have.  I don't want to eat.  I don't need to eat; I have enough fat on my body to sustain at least a month of fasting.

But not eating will only lead to a binge.

And D would be unhappy.

Still.  I don't feel like eating today.  I don't even want to think about it.

I have on my desk 11 green grapes (~45 cals) and two clementines (40 cals each).  I will eat something today.

3 comments:

  1. Green grapes first, then a clementine and a nice hot cup of tea <3 I'm drowning myself in Milo. I swear I'm doing all my bingeing and yours too atm. DON'T STEAL MAH JOB WOMAN!! :p

    Almost time for knitting group. Gonna go be a Nana. I'll have to reply to your comment after work, lol.

    So yeah. Noms your froot and no can has binge, kthnxbai <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that is so freaking inspiring. 13.5 pounds? Amazing. I bet you feel great, too. I've been craving that feeling of empty stomach + coffee. I just keep eating so damn much.

    I'm totes going to try a fast to get back on track. I'm totally envying that feeling you've got.

    Stay strong and don't binge! You can do this!!

    xoxo,
    b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.

    I love baby ducks! There are so many about at this time of year! *Dies*

    Part of my library hermiting time (Which is planned for Monday my time after weekend of work and unpacking) will be spent researching the psychology of Moray Eels and how to subvert the fuckers >:D

    You may want to find a good online Maori Dictionary, Whale Rider is full of it. Hui e, haumi e, taiki e. We all are.

    I'm so gonna, fuck I forgot what I was talking about. Dralion distracted me! D:

    LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete