12/20/11

I signed up for a yoga class today.  Starts next month.  I haven't done yoga since undergrad.

I've been letting FH in a bit more about the depth of the body issues I have.  I don't think he realized the intensity of my dislike/hatred/disgust of myself before.  He says, "I think yoga is a good idea.  And maybe you should think about going back to therapy?"

I still feel exhausted at just the thought of getting back into therapy.  I don't have the time or energy.  (Lame lame lame excuse.)  So for now, yoga.  And if I can ever get some motivation, running.

I'm really really unhappy with myself and with my body lately.  (I'm also really fat lately.  Scale doesn't lie.)  I don't know where to go from here.

(not binging would be a start...)

Disordered brain keeps telling me that if only I would stop eating that things would get better.  But that's so hard nowadays.  I'm weak.  I'm useless.  (I'm being down & disorderly.)

Meh.  Bedtime.  I slept in this morning but I'm still so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment