12/13/11

One final to go.  Ohhh one final to go.  This time tomorrow (plus three hours) it will all be over and then I can focus on thesis work.  So much more to do to meet my Dec. 30 deadline...

I took a mini-break with FH & we went down the coast for the weekend.  It was mostly lovely.  Though I didn't study at all so I have only begun studying for the final tomorrow today.  This is not enough time.  Oh well.

Actually, I haven't even started studying yet because we slept in and now FH is brushing his hair (which takes forever because he has very long hair) and then we go to pick my car up from the auto-fixey place and THEN off to school.  And then study group (which I am not prepared for oops) and then freaking lab meeting (which will be fun but will also take a lot of time out of my day) and then more more more study + caffeine + study.  WHEEEEE (not).

Apparently FH weighs 20 lbs less than me.  And he's taller.  Dratted skinny boys.  I'm irrationally cranky about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment