Oh my goodness, those octopus and squid pictures you post are so adorable! If there's a giant squid one I may have to put it on my list of tattoos to get when I'm rich.
I'm glad you're feeling better. Time out to do something a little different is a very good thing. I hope the trip home for Familial Visitations helps along the lines of a mini-holiday. The brain should work better for the time away, so long as you write a reminder not to panic on your hand.
Be careful with the sock knitting: It is VERY VERY addictive. On the other hand, you'll have toasty warm feet and custom-fitted socks. try working them top-down so you can try them on to fit while working on them :D
Miles picked me up from work and cooked me the typical Kiwi manmeal. (Meat on pasta) It was a horrible shift so I was kinda cranky. I feel bad, it's like I can't make him happy anymore. We hardly ever see eachother and when we do I'm always tired and grumpy from a shift at work. I should probably stop making him miserable and break up with him so he can take on more projects to make himself happy or find a normal person to have kids with.
Lol, buoyant weasels. The latest in fishing-float technology. Wouldn't that be terrifying?
Oh my goodness, those octopus and squid pictures you post are so adorable! If there's a giant squid one I may have to put it on my list of tattoos to get when I'm rich.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're feeling better. Time out to do something a little different is a very good thing. I hope the trip home for Familial Visitations helps along the lines of a mini-holiday. The brain should work better for the time away, so long as you write a reminder not to panic on your hand.
Be careful with the sock knitting: It is VERY VERY addictive. On the other hand, you'll have toasty warm feet and custom-fitted socks. try working them top-down so you can try them on to fit while working on them :D
Miles picked me up from work and cooked me the typical Kiwi manmeal. (Meat on pasta) It was a horrible shift so I was kinda cranky. I feel bad, it's like I can't make him happy anymore. We hardly ever see eachother and when we do I'm always tired and grumpy from a shift at work. I should probably stop making him miserable and break up with him so he can take on more projects to make himself happy or find a normal person to have kids with.
Lol, buoyant weasels. The latest in fishing-float technology. Wouldn't that be terrifying?
Love you so much <3