2/13/12

I hate everything.  I want to ragetearkilldestroyscream at the top of my lungs.

I'm supposed to go home next month.  Haven't bought tickets yet.  Haven't made any arrangements.

I want to get out of here, but I don't want to go.  There's too much yet to be done & I don't think I can finish it all in the next few weeks.  Especially when all I want to do is run away and disappear.

I cried last night until 4am and woke up at 7:03am for school.  Though I couldn't actually make myself get out of bed until 8:30am.

I'm tired.  I have to be sociable today & help out with our departmental event & have drinks & network & be nice to people when really I just want to tear their throats out.  Good thing I'm excellent at faking happy.  I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. awwww, hunny, I'm sorry it's so rough. take a hot bubble bath and make FH massage your hands, feet and scalp. that usually makes me feel better...although I have to do the massaging myself at the moment.

    if you need me, I'm around.

    xo

    ReplyDelete