3/25/10

I have told D.  Why wait, if I was going to anyway?  To prolong the happiness would only mean more pain later.  (This is how I am; once an idea enters my head and I commit to it, I have a hard time waiting to enact it.)

He is still with me.  For now.  He still loves me (he says).  Miraculously.

I am both relieved and taken aback.  He is handling my crazy remarkably well.  It is odd.

Three exams next week, plus a visit from a friend.  Probably won't be posting much.

Have a wonderful week, lovelies.  Give someone a hug today.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so happy for you that it's going well so far. good luck on the exams. &stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs!* I choose you :) I think that it was incredibly brave that you told D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! :O Have I ever told you just how awesome you are? Talk about epic courage!!

    Good luck with your exams, Salix! <3

    ReplyDelete