So right now? Yeah, I'm eating candy. And tonight I'm going to dinner with D and friends.
I don't want to eat! I'm not hungry. My stomach feels icky. I'm horribly fat. I don't want any food. But still I eat. I don't know why I can't stop myself.
Sorry I've been so depressing lately...I know it will pass eventually. I will get back in control. I just hope it's soon.
By the time I get back from England, maybe.
I feel like I'm being awfully depressing lately too. Let's hope we both feel better soon!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Sarah
Eternal Love
ReplyDeleteGrab hold of the utmost love,
gaze upon its eternity.
Passionate images enclose you in a dream.
Choosing illusion over reality.
Dreams over life.
Pleasure over freedom.
Your desires take hold where you're sheltered.
Only to get a glimpse of a healing wish.
Leaving unheard echoes behind.
Waiting for the miracle that will embrace your soul.
You're touched by the unblemished angel.
Your ambitious heart is betrayed, lost and wretched.
Invisible to the eye,
controlling over your mind,
Precious memories will stay at ease.
Intertwined into a collapsed promise.
Only to remember your unconditional determination.
So the fragile body has warmth.
http://forbiddenregrets.blogspot.com