Still sick. Still feeling pretty shit.
D's not helping.
"Let's get you some dinner."
"I'm not really hungry right now."
"What have you eaten today?"
"ummm...cough drops and tea?" (I am sick! Couldn't think of anything on the spot to say other than the truth. I feel so guilty lying to him anyway. ED is the only secret I keep, but it spawns so many lies.)
"You need to eat something to keep your strength up and get better! It doesn't have to be big. Look, have this apple at least. Please?"
"Really not hungry...I just want to sleep..."
He let it go then, but yesterday was interrogating me all day.
"Have you eaten yet?"
"Promise me you'll eat something."
"You need to have dinner."
I ate. I did promise. But still. I didn't have to eat. I felt horrible after. So sick.
Ate again today. Not even vegan. Frozen yogurt to soothe the red scratchiness of my throat. He's coming over tonight too. Will probably make me eat dinner.
I'm too fat to be force-fed!
I don't want to eat. I want to stop feeling sick. I want all my work to vanish. This semester was supposed to get easier after spring break. Everything is piling up again and I am overwhelmed. I want to sleep and sleep and sleep and never wake up. In my dreams I am happy.
i'm sorry deary. that's no fun. &i'm sorry you're still sick. i hear you on the sleep thing. i even took a nap today instead of finishing homework. hah. feel better fast&stay strong, okay?
ReplyDeletexoxo
zette
*hugs*
ReplyDeleteMy tools to beat disease are garlic, tomato soup and citrus fruit. Pick your brand of soup to find one that is low in cal, but still looks good enough to have worried BFs feed it to you when you are ill ;)
Sweet dreams, Salix. Have a good sleep :)