4/5/10

Hello, period.

This explains a lot.  The intense cravings, the neurotic feelings, the stagnant (actually, up a little) weight.  I'm glad to have an explanation!  I was feeling so upset yesterday for no real reason.  Poor D.  He tried to figure out what was the matter and I couldn't explain.  I'll have to tell him today that it turns out I was just stupidly hormonal.  And maybe ask for another backrub.

My periods are fairly unpredictable.  Usually I get cramps the day before, but yesterday?  Nothing.  Totally unexpected.  Though I guess I should've realized I am retaining water.

Ohhh-kayy.  That's probably enough about what's going on in my pants today.

Hope everything is well with you, lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. I hate when my period sneaks up on me. Really bad is when I am homicidal and I have no idea why...

    kay, nuff info there.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the many reasons I love the pill; so I know when I turn into a monster.
    Thanks for the update as to what's goin on in your pants =P
    Do you find it hard to restrict while being on your period?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, come on! We love hearing about everything that goes on in your pants! Especially who gets into them :p (Jokes!) I hate it when Irma shows up unannounced. I hope you got a ncie backrub or several *hugs*

    Lol Miles and I have tentative plans to join the Gypsy fair juggling, hooping and selling baked potatoes&sundry knitted things :D I don't know if they have any Internet advertising. It would be a damn good idea!

    (Also: You should be, if I make it there! :p)

    ReplyDelete