L's gone back home. Intake while she was here was not awful--got away with shirataki noodles, cantaloupe, apples. Yay me. However, tummy is not happy with me and is all bloated up. So I finally nerved up to do a SWF again. Made it through nearly all of the liter before I nearly puked and couldn't handle the rest. Ah well. Hope it works anyway. (I do not count salt water flush as a laxative. It is a cleanse. It is all-natural. It is actually one of the kriyas that was in my yoga book when I took the course last year. So I am not breaking my promise to D.)
Almost broke yesterday and binged on cookies. Ate a full container of cantaloupe chunks. Still wanted the cookies. Went to sleep instead. Cookies are not vegan anyway.
Today I have to bake more cookies for club meeting tomorrow. I'm afraid to do this alone. Afraid I won't be able to stop myself. I am going to wait until roommate or D is here. Hopefully D. I cannot break vegan-ism around him.
I have so much more work before the end of this semester. 33 days until graduation. I am overwhelmed.
Happy Easter, everyone! Love you all.
Good for you... no cookies! Cantaloupe is so yummy anyway. Hope your Easter is lovely!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
zen
Congrats on the strength hun, and I mean that in more ways than the fighting-food-urges one. Honestly, the strength and courage it took you to fess up to D about your struggles... the fear you had to overcome just to tell him about it... You are amazing =)
ReplyDeleteAnd... D - we'll he's pretty damn amazing too but you already know that.
xo
<3
ReplyDeleteI just googled Renaissance Fairs, and the Gypsy Fair is nothing like it! The people who run the fair live in caravans/house buses and drive around the country selling handcrafts (wood carving, jewellery, metalcrafts, toys), clothing (both new and second hand) food, palm&tarot readings, circus toys, pony rides, minibike rides, hair wraps, and perform live folk music. They have a scheduled circuit that always lands here over Easter weekend.
ReplyDeleteMmmm Cantaloupe. Infinitely better than cookies! :D Maybe you were wanting the cookies coz you were tired and needed a nap? SO proud of you for not breaking Vegan-ness for a stupid bickie!
*hugs* You can make it through to graduation. It's the fi-nal count-down! Dadadadah,dadadadadah! :D