Still so tired. Today is Reading Day. Tonight I shall sleep.
Yesterday, my roommate and I had a party at our place. It was fun, but wayyy too much food went in my mouth. This has been a recurring theme lately.
Only 10 days til graduation. My dress arrived today. It fits (thank God). It's a flowy-style that looks vaguely Grecian. I like it (though I'd like it better if I were smaller). D likes it too. :)
Turned in a draft of the thesis today. 22 pages. Final paper is due May 6. I'm so happy that I'm a science major and we don't have minimum page limits...the English and History papers have to be at least 50-80 pages.
So two finals (Friday and Monday) and the thesis and...THAT'S IT!!! The end of my years as an undergraduate! How exciting/terrifying! I can't wait to have free time again.
Love you all!
Oooooh pretty dress! Can I see? :p
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your Thesis! :D *crosses fingers, toes, arms and legs*
Lol, I don't think Grad students have all that much more free time. . . They seem to spend a lot of time in their offices facebooking and drinking coffee. STRENUOUS!!!
Sooooo happy for you pretty Salix!
Oh yeah, you fully know I'de tease the living shit outta you guys. I've been half-promising poi videos for HOW long now? XD
ReplyDeleteOh wow, 10 days really?! Fantastic!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo,
zen