4/7/10

Uggghhhhh I am so tired.  Today has been such a long day.  Been at school since 7:30 this morning.  It's only 7:15 PM now and I'm dragging like crazy.  Maybe I'll take a 30 minute nap before working on my presentation powerpoint.

30 days til graduation.  19 days until my thesis is due.  10 days until the conference.

Today I had to take a prospective honors student to lunch...basically try to convince her to come to our university.  Didn't eat though--said I had a standing lunch date with my boyfriend + friends on Wednesdays so I'd already eaten.  (This is half-true...I do go out to lunch with them; I just normally don't get anything.  I can't afford to eat out right now anyway.)  I'm such a con-artist.  They totally believed me.

D said to me yesterday, "Have you lost weight?"
I said, "...not a substantial amount, I don't think."
D: "I think you've slimmed down some."

I suspected he was right--wasn't seeing a difference on the scale though.  I can't really tell much by looking in the mirror; I rely on the scale for accuracy.  This morning, lo and behold, substantial weight drop!  Guess period bloat is finally receding.  Happy happy joy joy.  :)

Nap time.  I'm about to fall over with exhaustion.

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would notice my w/l. It goes unnoticed even to myself. That must have been so sweet to hear.

    xoxo zen

    ReplyDelete