So. Ate too much yesterday. Medicine? Probably not. Just a bunch of stress and frustration.
And it wasn't really like a normal binge. Usually I don't calorie-track. Usually it's totally out-of-control. It was still kinda out-of-control, but I did calorie-track. And it was almost...premeditated. Weird.
I don't know if this is progress, but I am choosing to believe it is. I am totally okay with a higher calorie day once in a while as long as I can plan and control it. So. A step in the right direction.
Anyway, whatever else all that food has done, it's definitely gotten my system moving! Not gonna go any further down that TMI lane--I'll spare you the smelly details. :)
First day of orientation activity today, so I finally get to meet the others in my grad cohort. There are 20 of us, including me. Hopefully it will go well (and today's session is over at noon and does not include lunch and I am expected in the lab after, so no worries there).
Have an awesome day today! I love you!
It's so refreshing to hear about how good your doing! It gives me hope :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, and good luck with everything!