9/8/10

Tired and tired and tired and all I want to do is curl up with a good book.  So I will.

Didn't make it to gym yesterday because friend H (pretty much the only person I know here at this new school) called and said she needed to get out of the house.  We went walking in a park near her apartment.  It was one of those kinds of park where really it is a forest with paths.  This is my favorite kind.  There were ferns and moss, streams and cunning wooden bridges.  It was a fairy hide-out with light and shadow dancing among the leaves.

All in all, worth cutting gym for.  Anyways, I went today and OH it is gigantic!  This university has the reputation of being one of the fittest in the U.S. and I guess they want to live up to that.  They even have a sauna in the girls' locker room.  Very awesome.

I miss D.  We have not talked in a few days.  I am anxious.  I fear that if I do not talk to him enough, if I let this contact slip, that he will forget me and we will drift apart.  And I do not think I would like that.

Ahhhh book times now.  :)

Update: talking to D.  He says he loves me and misses me a lot.

3 comments:

  1. A walk in the park is a beautiful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love parks that are filled with greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen pals?? SIGN ME UP, BABY!!

    xoxo, I love you so much. I'll believe you one day, I hope :)

    ReplyDelete