9/13/10

Today is my first day in my new grad lab.  I have an office and everything!  (I feel so official.)  It is pretty exciting.

Also exciting: D is coming to visit!  He was hoping to come for our anniversary (Halloween) but then we realized that his fall break is Oct 11-12 soooo...I get to see him sooner and we get to spend 4 days together instead of 2!  (Well, actually only 3 because it is a full day of flying for him.)  But yay!  I can't wait!  And he said we will spend our anniversary on Skype together.

Not so exciting: my intake has been SO GOOD lately but I am not losing any weight!  I am at the same weight I was on Thursday and I have not been over 300 calories a day since then.  AND I have been exercising.  It is physically impossible for me not to have lost something.  Grrrrrr frustration.  :/

Hope all you lovelies are doing well!  <3

4 comments:

  1. Cool! you have your own office that means no sharing and you have it all for your own! :D
    btw, maybe its just plateu-ing for awhile. dont worry! you'll lose it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. having your own office must be so cool!
    Aww thats so sweet, about you and D, it must be hard being in completely different places.
    Don't give up, I'm sure the weight will drop soon, keep going!
    I hope you're okay, x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgomgomgomgYOU HAVE AN ORFICE!!!! :D Put a demotivator on the door and brew some coffee, this is AWESOME!

    I'll email you tomorrow, ok? From the squalor of the Arts Building computer lab XD

    I haven't read Stick Figure, is it good? 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know EXACTLY how you feel. It sucks. Blahhh! We'll get through it together xoxo

    ReplyDelete