9/5/10

Thank y'all for your lovely comments!  I am feeling tons better today--the refund for the deposit on my last apartment came through FINALLY.  Now, if my school would pay me the $450 they owe me, I will be set!

I ate crackers & babaganoush, tabouli, and grilled vegetables at my advisor's place.  A glass of red wine.  A mini-root beer float for desert.  Not too terrible.  Had more than I wanted, but I was trying to maintain normality.  My tummy was not so happy afterwards though.  I think my body is still adjusting to the 3 hr time difference.   :/

Today and yesterday...I don't know.  I didn't feel like eating at all.  Some gum, some ginger Altoids (stomach still bothering me and ginger is supposed to be good for that...and the only ginger anything I have is Altoids).

Started decorating my new apt and that makes me feel a little less homesick.  I have been video-chatting with D a ton as well.  Poor thing, he puts up with my crazy so well.  I still haven't refilled my prescription yet (bad salix!) so I am still pretty much batshit insane.  Whee.

Ooh!  Also, my new school is supposed to have an AWESOME gym.  Tomorrow's Labor Day so campus is closed...but Tuesday!  I will find you, gym, and I will have awesome work-outs!

The care package idea is a great one.  I wonder if my friends would do such a thing?  Hmmmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Care package?

    I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!

    xoxoxo

    P.S. GO REFILL YOUR FUCKING MED, SILLY SALIX! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need care packages, I am sure your friends will do it. That's what care packages are for! And you know all of us here would be totally willing to do packages, but if you don't want to give out your address, I totally understand about that! Anyway, I am glad the refund came through. It must feel great to have a bit more money in your account. And decorating just makes things feel so much more homey :) Stay strong, and have a good Labor Day and a good workout tomorrow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete