10/30/10

Had my first graduate midterm on Friday.  Think it went well.  We'll see, I suppose, whenever I get the results back.

Today I am wasting time and being not productive.  I feel dizzy and tired and I know it is not from not-eating because I have been eating way too much lately and in fact just ate a coffee mug of dry cereal.  There's not much in the house but going to the store is too scary.  Right now, leaving my room is too scary.  Plus I haven't any clean clothes because I have been putting off laundry for about a week now.  I'll do it tomorrow.

D randomly surprised me with a videogame present, which is really adorable and wonderful of him and it's a great game but...it's addictive as hell.  Hence why I'm not getting any work done.

Maybe I'll take a nap.  I really do feel pretty shit.  Hope I'm not getting sick.

2 comments:

  1. I hate doing laundry. I have a massive pile taking refuge in my closet right now.

    Feel better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Surprise pressies!

    http://phylab.mtu.edu/~nckelley/Focus/

    :p

    ReplyDelete