Is there anything that perhaps might appease your violent emotional upheaval more effectively than food or tears?
Kick boxing, maybe? Martial arts?
I have a friend who took kung-fu in order to help her smooth her own ED/Fibromyalgia/Depression rough patches.
I toy with the idea of taking Aikido to help settle my inner rage, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I do yoga when I have the presence of mind/opportunity to take some time to work through my thoughts...but I don't do it often enough.
I'm sorry everything is overwhelming for you, and I hope you find something that helps you cope.
Is there anything that perhaps might appease your violent emotional upheaval more effectively than food or tears?
ReplyDeleteKick boxing, maybe? Martial arts?
I have a friend who took kung-fu in order to help her smooth her own ED/Fibromyalgia/Depression rough patches.
I toy with the idea of taking Aikido to help settle my inner rage, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet. I do yoga when I have the presence of mind/opportunity to take some time to work through my thoughts...but I don't do it often enough.
I'm sorry everything is overwhelming for you, and I hope you find something that helps you cope.
xo