I just had the strangest dinner because all I have in my apartment is canned vegetables and Werther's Original Coffee hard candy.
A mixture of tomato bits, green chiles, and mushrooms with a bit of hot sauce and curry powder.
It was actually pretty good.
I now feel uncomfortably full. I didn't binge though. Didn't binge yesterday either (though definitely made some bad food choices...like having some pasta salad and a bread roll and then not eating dinner). So that's good. I didn't count calories today or yesterday either. I haven't decided yet if that is good or bad, but I'm calling it good.
And I feel happier. Let's keep this up.
Still worried about D though. Chatted a bit this morning on teh Skypes and he said he feels "pretty good" about us. And he is coming for vday weekend, so that is only 2 weeks and a bit away. I talked to new therapist about stuff, and I think it helped. He hasn't texted me today though. :(
I'm obsessive, can you tell?
Now off to do MOAR THESIS WORK RAWRRRR. *dies*
I'm obsessive, too. It sometimes is nice when the person you're dating is as obsessive as you are, coz then they're already aware of what it's like to obe irrationally fixated on one stupid thing.
ReplyDeleteThen you take turns catering to each other's fixations....which can either be a lovely pas de deux, or a wretched fiasco of a tango.
Yay for skype! Yay for visits!